sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

She works with light...

"I have an awkward relationship with Photography. I use it to reach other mediums and seek emotions. Photographing is for me always an experiment. I like to photograph people and their habits, and am often interested in what is not seen on the photograph – their imaginary lives, their secrets and passions.
I have a special interest on obsession and repetition, mainly because I believe I lack on those two. As I tend to get easily bored, I would not dare to describe my practice within a genre or even compare it to others. My photography is simply a reflection of my thoughs and emotions, and can bounce from playful to melancholic.
I like to show my work in an interactive way, involving the viewer as much as possible. I am always seeking an intersensory – either restraining or releasing - way of sharing my work, as I believe sight alone is not enough for engagement. I follow no rules. I allow my practice to be a reflection of my nomad lifestyle."

It's all here:

http://www.tanianeves.com/

And here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanianeves/

1 comentário:

AR disse...

Light is faster than sound ;)